Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Itching...

It's one of those days; I'm sure you've had one. It's where you haven't had a chance to cache in awhile. Well, maybe it isn't even that bad - maybe it's just that you haven't cached yet today and you want too. I understand that some people aren't as obsessed with caching like I may be, but sometimes if I don't get out to atleast 1 cache every day I get this itching. Last week I believe I went 3 days without caching and it was tough. I wanted to go out to Shawnee Park and finish it up, and do some caches surrounding, but nobody to go with. Sometimes running around on trails in a park alone just doesn't feel like much fun, and I'd rather not go. Caching alone in general isn't ever a whole lot of fun for me, it doesn't make it much of an "experience" as I feel it should be. I mean come on, it's not about the numbers...right? Anyways, I am planning on doing some caching tomorrow, so we'll see if I don't scratch that caching itch.

No comments: